top of page

Other Corporate Service


JE Reliable Corporate Services.

Other corporate services requested by the local SME's owner is to change company address on acra or change the secretary or do the share transfer, there are several step and need resolution document require when want to update information on the Acra Bizfile. Therefore, J&E corporate service is able to assist them on this matter. On top of that, we also provide incorporation or strike off company services, nominee director, foreigner work-pass application as well as company website design.

Business Meeting
Need to discuss with an expert?
bottom of page